CLUB CLOSED - 24th & 27th DECEMBER.
UPDATE: 02/05/23 - We've successfully completed our new booking system. We are now using Eventbrite for all our bookings and payment is at the time of booking.
The new system is live now and the old system was switched off on 05 / 05 / 2023. We will no longer take bookings over messages or via phone.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We have tried to put this off as we didn't want to do this. However, due to an increasing number of no-shows throughout the previous year, including a large number at both our recent Christmas and New Year parties, we are now introducing a policy where everyone pre-pays for their booking prior to attending.
We have been battling the problem of no-shows for years now. This problem is also evident in other areas of hospitality and catering. At our recent Christmas Party, we had 22 people fail to turn up. That was over £500 we lost. On New Year's Eve, another 14 people failed to turn up, costing us another large amount. On both days, we had to turn away genuine bookings due to being booked to capacity.
As a result, any bookings made from Saturday 5th May 2023 will require payment at the time of booking. No bookings will be guaranteed unless they're paid for beforehand.
We apologise for having to do this but, despite all our warnings in the past, this is now unsustainable. Like many other businesses, we have been affected by increases in the cost of living and the increase in energy bills. We are at risk of going out of business unless we take steps to protect our income. This club is well liked by a lot of people and we'd hate to see it go due to the actions of a small minority.
We do understand however that plans can change and people are unable to visit due to outside factors. Therefore, we will happily refund any booking providing notice is given before opening time on the booking date.
We do have a FAQ section about the new policy below. Also below is the full terms and conditions relating to the new policy. If you do have any questions, please contact us.
We have had the problem of no-shows for years now. This has been slowly increasing. It's now got to the stage where we are at risk of going out of business as we are losing money due to people failing to turn up, preventing other people from attending as we only have a limited capacity. To protect the club, we have introduced this policy. We are not the first Swinger's club to introduce this. Other clubs (e.g Liberation Swingers require bookings to be paid beforehand and use EventBrite as their booking method).
Similar policies have existed for a long time in other areas of business. Restaurants for example, especially at Christmas, often ask for deposits for some/all bookings due to the demand and to cut down on people failing to turn up. It was well documented in the news also during the Covid pandemic that restaurants were losing money due to people failing to show up for their bookings. If there is no deposit taken, then the customer has nothing to lose by failing to turn up, whereas the business has lost out on a vast sum of income from lost custom.
We will, on a case by case basis, allow people to pay on the day as they do currently. However, should anyone fail to turn up, then we would insist on pre-paying next time otherwise your booking won't be accepted. Please call and speak to us to arrange something.
Sadly, from the 13th of May, we won't be offering this facility anymore.
If you haven't given us the required notice as set out in our Terms & Conditions, then unfortunately you will not be entitled to a refund. You are welcome to book again for a future date but under the same conditions.
Unfortunately not. Your booking cannot be moved or refunded after you enter the club. We have no control over people's attendances and cannot force people to come if they have booked. Every night is different and we take no responsibility if you wish to leave the club because it is quiet.
We totally understand that people's plans change and some things are unavoidable. If you do realise you're unable to make your booking, please contact us. As long as it's within the notice period as set out on our terms and conditions, you will get a refund.
If you have informed us before the booking date & time, then you will be entitled to a refund. All refunds will be processed within 5-7 working days.
1. When booking a place online, you agree that you will attend the club and understand and abide by the Club Rules as stated on this site as well as the Terms and Conditions listed here.
2. If you fail to attend, and you don't advise us of this in line with Condition 4, your booking will expire and no refund will be due.
3. Your booking is valid for entry at any time we are open on the day of booking. For example, if you book for 10PM on a Friday, you can enter anytime between 8PM - Midnight on the day. All guests must be in before final entry which is 2-hours before closing.
4. If you find out that you cannot attend, please contact us. Spaces are limited and non-attendance can prevent someone else from visiting. You will be entitled to a refund if you inform us before the opening time of the club.
(Example: if you are booking for Friday 3rd March, if you contact us before 8pm, you will be entitled to a refund. If you contact us at 10pm, you cannot get a refund).
5. If you are entitled to a refund, these will be processed within 5-7 working days.
6. If you book for the same day after the club has opened, unfortunately we won't be able to offer any refunds if you decide not to attend or if you are unable to.
7. Any bookings made in error will only be refunded at the discretion of management.
Any bookings made in obvious error (for example, a couple but attending as a single male) will not be refunded. The full, correct entrance fee will be payable before entry.
8. We will not be held responsible for any fallout or consequences of the result of your booking.
9. Bookings are amendable and refundable up until opening time on the day of your booking. Upon entering the club, should you wish to leave, then you wouldn't be able to claim any refunds or move your booking.
10. Booking a ticket does NOT guarantee any sexual activity. What happens at the club is a choice between mutual consenting adults.
11. In the event that we have no bookings for any given day, we reserve the right to close the club on the day in question to save costs. Please don't travel to the club unless you have made a booking. In the event of any bookings impacted by the sudden closure, we will be in contact with the affected customers and offer an alternative solution.